Sunday, March 1, 2009



Its been 2 years I left my college. A lot happened to me in these 2 years... Got an job lost that one... got another one left that. Now back to the old state. But still I miss my college... my friends.The only things i I gained from my collage life was my life... my frds and a lot of papers. Life pushes us to change....life pulls us to ride with it...Never giving us an option to turn and ride the way we want. I still remember may saying.... collage kazhinga pinnay ellarum avuruay vazhi.... pinnay epazhengilum vazhi vaychu kanum... apum oru mooringya cheeri... most of them never want to smile the way they used to during the college life. May be they never want to let the person they have been during the college life out. But in many I see the old frds they where of me. working hard not ro let be that old friend of me come back to life. May be i am mistaken... they might have changed... they might have become practical. But there are some... who never change....who never ride with there life... but instead take there life for a ride....are my friends. I dont blame the one who have changed... they had too. I dont appreciate the one who hasnt changed bcoz they are the way they are... friends. I wonder about one of my friend... he calls up just to hear a thandakyu vili and another one calls up just to forget. As I look back to life.... i always get a strange question in my mind... My pessimistic nature pushes me to ask my self.... what is there for me to be happy... what have I gained...As I let my head down in front of my life , optimism draws a smile one my face to look in the eyes of my life and say... I gained what I have now in my ife..... my frds. Some rare friends who never expects anything from us.... I often wonder Was I a good friend. I never knew..... I always say I love my college... but to tell the truth I never Loved my college... I loved my college when my college was living with us...... MY CLASS, the class that made me who I wasnt and who I became... myself... but above all the class that made me write this up...