We were four individuals who came to study....and met.... but I was different ... i came to collage for all other things ;-)...This is where I saw many walking beauties.... But I didnt like those beauties...
My name : Achu A.K.A Achuthanadhan Kutty
1991 august 10th : It has been raining for days.... The eagerness to see the destined one was growing..... The Evergreen Trees, withered flower path .... the Lovers Corners .... the damsels... this is thing i was most disturbed and eager to see...
1991 August 23: The season of onam... what more could I ask for ... a flower freshers day... ... the Day i waited anxiously had finally arrived. I had made up my mind... I knew there would many villians in form of seniority try to grab my damsel'S'. I prepared my self as a warrior. I tried to encourage my self saying "for what The &%$ I had been workout and have 20" biceps......" who !@# is going to stand in front of me".......
The Muhurtham: 7:30 am... persuaded my poor father so hard that he suffocated in buying me a bike of all SEASON... I started.... For the first time I was riding. Shit how am i gonna ride with out falling.... "Again I motivated my self for what the $#@ man you have been working out and have 20" biceps"... I went to my room and prayed looking in mirror... Help me Man." And in the refection saw the 20" biceps" well there was my motivation" " I was ready to go".......
I started . I could see the eyes of my mother and father pop out... I gave them a cunning smile and went. I loved riding in "Z" manner....
That day was the day I had worked out so hard in my life. I have never pushed 195 kg to a astonishing 3 kms. "how the ^%$ am I going to face my damsel"S" and enimies." Shit I really need an motivation"for what The &%$ I had been workout and have 20" biceps......"... There its done.....
No comments:
Post a Comment